Thursday, March 13, 2008

Frock n Roll - Only 2 Months Away!

The 5th annual Frock N' Roll benefit fashion show is being held at at Alice Cooperstown on May 17th in downtown Phoenix! Anyone familiar with the Phoenix fashion scene knows that this is one of the biggest local fashion events of the year!

Phoenix residents! You can purchase your tickets to this one of a kind show here. Make sure that when you are making your purchase you select my name from the drop-down menu so that my charity, YouthEtc, will receive credit for the purchase. Each designer needs to sell at least 50 tickets by April 17th in order for their charity to be eligible to receive donations from the event, so help us out!

One of my designs at Frock 'n Roll 2007

This will be my second year participating in this fantastic event, and I plan on showing all brand new designs! I'll have about 10 pieces total, and most will be for sale online after the event through my Etsy store.

In addition, the Phoenix Craft Mafia will probably also be participating in the event, selling amazing handmade goods. A percent of the profits from each sale will also be donated to my charity. This hasn't been confirmed yet, but we're planning on having this awesome local craft group there and are just waiting for the go ahead.

One of my designs at Frock 'n Roll 2007

See local bands, designers and models come together to support local charities in this annual fashion and music party! Make sure you purchase your tickets ASAP as there are a limited amount and once they're gone they're gone!

Address of the venue is: 101 E. Jackson Street Phoenix, AZ 85004.

No comments: